Milk Your Moments - Mind donations & prize giveaway terms and conditions
AGRICULTURE HORTICULTURE DEVELOPMENT BOARD (AHDB) & Milk Your Moments Mind Donations & Prize Giveaway Terms and Conditions
AHDB is celebrating and supporting little moments of connection that are bringing us all together while we have to be physically apart. As part of our Milk Your Moments campaign, we are donating to Mind to support its Emergency Appeal throughout May, June and July 2020. We are also giving away prizes to consumers who engage with the platform on www.milkyourmoments.co.uk
- To be eligible for the prize giveaway, all entrants must be over the age of 18 and be resident within the UK.
- To enter, an entrant must visit www.milkyourmoments.co.uk. The website will then randomly generate either a suggested moment or a prize for the user. Entrants will be selected at random. A randomly seeded algorithm will select a winner. The algorithm will not use any other criteria for that selection and will be entirely random.
- Once selected the entrant will receive a ‘Claim My Prize’ pop up and must click the ‘Claim My Prize’ button. The entrant will then be directed to enter their email address and within 3 working days AHDB will send an email to the email address provided with details of their prize. The entrant is responsible for inputting the correct email address and AHDB will not be responsible for any technical issues which prevent or delay receipt of an email address which has been input by an entrant.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The prize giveaway and campaign will be open between Friday 15th May 2020 and Friday 31st July 2020. AHDB will not be required to provide prizes to entrants whose email addresses are received after this date.
There are up to 50x prizes on offer, which are subject to change throughout the campaign, consisting of, but not limited to, the following:
- Gift certificates for various cafes, restaurants and delivery services within the UK
Dairy-related prizes, such as:
- Coffee subscription service
- Personalised mug
- A coffee machine and milk frother
- Supermarket voucher
- Gift card to a pizza chain
- Cheese hamper
- Afternoon tea at home for two kit
Video-based prizes, to be viewed on the microsite, such as:
- A unique clip from a barista showing you how to make a Dalgona coffee
- A tutorial on how to make your own freakshake at home
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Entrants will be contacted via email by Weber Shandwick on behalf of AHDB within 3 working days of the day that they input their email address into the “Claim My Prize” pop up. Entrants will be asked to confirm receipt of the email from AHDB within 72 hours of receiving it by responding with their preferred prize delivery address. If a prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and AHDB reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these terms. This process will be repeated until the prize is claimed.
- Entrants should ensure that they check the junk folder of their email inbox in case any communication from AHDB is mistakenly directed there.
- Each entrant may claim and win a maximum of one prize. AHDB will identify entrants using the information provided to AHDB by entrants including email address, first and last name and home address.
- Prizes are subject to availability.
- AHDB reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value after a winning entrant has received a communication indicating what they have won and (b) to amend, suspend or close the promotion at any time without notice. Prizes will be sent to the entrant within 28 days where possible.
- Employees of AHDB and any funder of the campaign are not eligible to participate in the giveaway, however they can visit www.milkyourmoments.co.uk and unlock ‘a moment’ or share content using #milkyourmoments to trigger a £1 donation to Mind (see below full details).
- Once winning entrants have been selected AHDB will publish their surname and county of residence on the milk your moments website in order to prove that a valid award took place. If an entrant does not want their surname and county of residence published they should contact AHDB using the contact details provided below. In addition the winning entrants will be asked to participate in reasonable publicity arranged by AHDB or its agencies, but will always have the opportunity to opt-out of participating.
The donation to Mind
- ‘A moment’ is a suggested moment for individuals to share with someone either virtually or in their household. AHDB then encourage individuals to create and share this moment either on www.milkyourmoments.co.uk or on the Milk Your Moment social channels.
- Every time a user visits www.milkyourmoments.co.uk and unlocks ‘a moment’, AHDB and its partner organisations will donate £1 to Mind, up to a maximum of £100,000 for the duration of the campaign (ending Friday 31st July 2020).
- Users can also ‘trigger’ a £1 donation towards the £100,000 maximum as stated above, by sharing a photo or video on social media across Facebook, Instagram or Twitter of a positive moment of connection (i.e. a video of themselves virtually enjoying a coffee break with a friend) with the hashtag #milkyourmoments. To trigger this donation, users must have public social media profiles for AHDB to be able to track the hashtag usage. If the user is using the ‘Stories’ format on Facebook or Instagram, they must also tag @milkyourmoment and have a public profile for AHDB to be able to track the hashtag usage. AHDB reserves the right to decide which clips are suitable and will trigger a £1 donation based on its content. AHDB will not select any content that is, but not limited to: negative, potentially libellous, defamatory or disparaging; condoning or promoting illegal activity; misleading, fraudulent or deceptive; using language or content that is discriminatory, harassing or vulgar. AHDB will track and monitor user content using its own tracking methods.
- Users can unlock and create an unlimited number of moments, but can only trigger the £1 donation once per user on the microsite and once per social media hashtag use, for a total of £2 per user. This will be monitored through Cookies. This £1 donation will count towards the maximum total donation by AHDB and its partner organisations of £100,000 for the duration of the campaign (ending Friday 31st July 2020).
- AHDB will donate £100,000 which will be shared between three charity partners with Mind receiving 89% SAMH 8% and Inspire 3%. Mind is a registered charity in England and Wales no. 219830, SAMH is a registered charity in Scotland No. SC008897. Inspire is a registered charity in NI No. 103470
Television Commercial Featuring UGC
Users will also have the chance to feature in a TV ad that AHDB will be developing to celebrate the campaign, which will be aired on TV in June 2020. AHDB will potentially include clips of ‘user generated content’ of those who participated in the campaign by sharing their moments of connection through video recordings on social media using #milkyourmoments. If AHDB decides to select a clip that is publicly shared on social media, they will be in contact with the owner of the clip through direct message to discuss the opportunity. A full licencing agreement will be shared and signed by both parties before any clip is used within AHDB’s marketing efforts. AHDB reserves the right to decide which clips are considered for inclusion in the TVC ad.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will limit AHDB’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud.
- Subject to clause 1 above, AHDB shall not be liable to entrants for:
- loss or damage incurred by an entrant in connection with its use of any Prize;
- any interruptions or errors on or to ww.milkyourmoments.co.uk; and
- any failure or delay beyond Dairy Marketing Forum's reasonable control.